Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Strengthen your immune system

Thinking of ways to strengthen your immune system? 
Try Berocca.


 Available in 10 and 20 tablets




How can I avoid catching colds or flu? That was always my question until my partner, teacher Jo suggested Berocca. I tried it right away, the taste was weird at first ( like Royal true orange with an after taste) but when i dissolved it in a small glass with ice cold water the taste changed ( i liked it).


How to use Berocca:
To take the effervescent form of Berocca, place an effervescent tablet in a glass of water, allow it to dissolve and fizz, and then drink (don't forget! use a small glass with ice cold water).

I am a huge fan of Berocca. 
It contains Vitamin B complex + Ascorbic Acid + Calcium + Magnesium + Zinc.
I take Berocca every morning after breakfast and I feel like I'm full of energy goodbye to colds, flu, fever, cough, and runny nose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment