Wednesday, February 15, 2012

pesto pasta with tuna



Few weeks ago I blogged about how i love pesto pasta.
Last Sunday, I was at the grocery store and I decided to make (experiment) one. I want to make my pasta as simple as possible. Here are the ingredients:


 Fresh basil leaves P45pesos one pack ( I only used half of it)

 Al dente Fettuccine 500g
 
Campbell's cream of mushroom
century tuna in vegetable oil

Olive oil



*chopped basil leaves, onions and garlic
*drain and flake tuna
* boil pasta  (al dente)

1. saute garlic and onions in olive oil
2. put flaked tuna in
3. add basil leaves
4. cream of mushroom (add salt)
5. pour the pasta and mix it together with sauce 



pesto pasta with tuna in mushroom sauce


You guys might be wondering why there's another pasta in red sauce in the picture, i decided to make two pastas for dinner because they might not like my experiment (pesto). In the end the pesto won! wohooo!!!   My daughter told me she wants to bring some to school for recess.  

Mwah,
lovegigi16

No comments:

Post a Comment