Friday, February 3, 2012

Asian women love BB cream


BB cream stands for blemish balm cream
Benefits: its like a 5in1 product. Sunblock, heals imperfections, lightens scars on face and prevents pimples. Makes you look fresh all day.
I use Hydro Splash BB Cream 45ml spf 20++ sun protection. Its a super lightweight water-based formula. I have super sensitive skin, tried 5 kinds of bb creams, it made my face itch and red blotches started to appear ( elianto, high definition bb cream, aqua bb bream, flebeaute collagenic and maybelline) all failed. Thanks to my cousin who introduced this last year :)
How i use it:
-wash and dry face
-apply 5 dots. chin, nose, 2 cheeks and forehead
-gently pat, spread it to your face
-apply (your fave) face powder
*you will get a fresh flawless look even if you perspire. I only use mine in the morning and it will last till afternoon. If your face gets oily just apply face powder.

Important: bb creams must be removed before going to bed. Do not use this as a moisturizer during night time.
Face shop P649
One tube lasts for 5 to 6 months. Beat that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just want to give you an update: I purchased the Garnier face powder you recommended. All I can say is wow!! Finally a powder I am not allergic to.. There was a mild tingling on the area around my lips, but it did not break me out, unlike sooo many other face powders that I have tried. Thanks so much, so happy that somebody is finally blogging about stuff for sensitive skin. Can't wait to buy more from garnier!

    ReplyDelete