Saturday, February 4, 2012

Outfit of the day 2/4/12

Photograph by: Katinka (my daughter)
It was a hot Saturday morning, my daughter and my mom wants to go to SM. I decided to wear something comfortable so i chose a dress ( from a friend), a knitted bolero (forever 21), shoes (payless Montego Bay), long necklace a black ring and silver bangles..
      

..
   My daughter wanted to buy this Lalaloopsy doll, she told me she wants to use her gift money (she received a couple of red envelopes last Chinese New Year) and she bought me the ring too!!!The necklace was on sale i got it for only 150 pesos. The pussycat is a cutie right? i love the design and the color is so girly only 149 pesos.
I have no plans on buying these shoes i swear!!!But the sales lady told me if you buy 2 pairs the price would be P399 (1 pair costs 299) so i think its a good bargain. It went right in our cart (ggrrrrrr).
Check out these comfy ballet flats at SM dept. store they have different colors. 
 cutie headband
 time to go home
 3 generations ( granddaughter, grandmother and daughter)



Thanks for reading.
MWAHNESS!!!




5 comments:

  1. Gi, I love the last picture, daw ma cry ko! hahhahaha~
    Anyway, kagina naghambal si mommy nga nagbuy kuno si tinka sang doll. Sa ulo ko lang, Lalaloopsy gid na mo, te korek gid ko eh. Ginfeature na di sang Christmas nga one of the suggested gifts kuno. Ka cute gid man! Love reading your blogs, I look forward to it everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched the last picture after reading your comment daw ma cry man ko.sabad sa imu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. So moving :) And I love your dress! I think the Lalaloopsy is my fault.. somewhat.. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I love the headband. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete