Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ballet flats are in!!!




CUTE AND COMFY CANDY COLORED FLATS!!!

Last week i blogged about these comfy flats I bought at SM dept. store. They have different colors (shown below, other colors are yellow, red and cobalt blue). These babies are sooooo adorable, its soft material makes it really comfortable. You'll love it!!! You can even buy them for your daughters, I bought my daughter one too! 

 sizes: 5-10


Price: 1 pair 299.95 pesos ($7)
           2 pairs 399.95 pesos ($9)



PERSONAL FAVORITES

Royal blue

Crayola green


Nude



NOTE : I did not hoard all these stuff. They are owned by my colleagues. They saw the blue one I bought last week and they loved it. I was telling them that I was going to be back at SM to do some errands, so they listed the colors and sizes that they wanted.
I am not so sure of its quality though, all i can guarantee is that its comfortable :) 


Mwahness,
gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment