Saturday, February 25, 2012

Loving Sunflowers!!!




SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL




I've blogged about sunflower oils a couple of weeks ago and many seemed to ask about it. Listed below are its benefits.









 
  • Lightens under eye circles
  • Lightens pimple marks and dark spots
  • Under eye moisturizer
  • Prevents and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks
  • Softens feet soles, knees & elbows
  • Removes stubborn make up
  • Overall body moisturizer
  • Moisturizes dry hair ends
  • Softens the cuticles
  • De-frizzes hair
  • Adds shine to dull hair
  • Relieves itching & inflammation caused by insect bites
  • Nourishes and conditions eyelashes
  • Lightens dark lips
  • Soothes skin after shaving
  • Relieves itchy scalp
  • Lightens underarms
129.75 pesos   50ml
249.75 pesos    100ml

SUNFLOWER CLEANSING OIL




100% natural, moisturizing make-up remover works twice as hard as it cleans away make-up while hydrating and nourishing your skin and conditioning your lashes. So at the end of the day, you can confidently take it all off!


            200ml 295 pesos






 This cleansing oil removes stubborn make up, it keeps the skin rejuvenated without making it oily. It helps brighten your face and unclog pores to reveal glowing radiant skin.




THE GOOD AND THE BAD










Sunflower beauty oil
I have dry skin on my legs and I apply sunflower oil during night time (it locks in moisture 20x compared to other expensive lotions).  I also use it on my hair, soft and shiny all day! I had a major problem with my scalp last month (was allergic to "R" shampoo) so I experimented, before washing my hair I rub sunflower oil on my scalp and was freed from the itch. This product reduces dark circles around my eye and nourishes my eyelashes too!!! It's packed with vitamins A, D & E to help fight and protect skin from infections and irritants.




Sunflower cleansing oil
I use this product to remove make up before washing my face.


What is the final verdict?

Amazing results!!! affordable price!!! I love this miracle oil! 



* For more information about S. oil just message me on facebook or leave a comment. THANKS :)


Happy Sunday!!!
lovegigi16

No comments:

Post a Comment