Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Goody spin pins



GOODY DID IT AGAIN!!!
I like goody products, they may be a little expensive but it can last for years, they've been producing hair goodies that are innovative and stylish.
I remember, when I was a kid my mom used to buy their classic barettes in different colors.
 Goody invented spin pins and I so love them for I like to put my hair up during lazy days. These screw-like pins are perfect, they can hold better than 20 bobby pins. 





Step 1
make a bun (the messier the better)



 Step 2
twist the pins inside your hair


 all done!!!

 
Whats the final verdict?
Goody spin pins are perfect for lazy and bad hair days!!! 
It can also give you lovely beach curls after taking off the bun. You need a little practice to get the perfect hair up do, but once the spin pins are in place, believe me your hair is secure and it'll give you a glam look :)

Thanks for reading. I hope you find this review helpful :)
lovegigi16


2 comments:

  1. My cousin gave these to me.. And I agree these are great for a no hassle 'do, esp if your'e in a hurry. Btw sis, you have such beautiful skin! Is there any particular lotion that you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis, i use human nature products, sunflower oil for my skin, will be blogging about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete