Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fiery hearts


I wanted to design my nails this Valentines Day. I've been browsing on nail art designs (web images) but nothing fits me. I wanted something sweet and fiery, so I made 2 parts ( mysteriously sweet and passionately in love).


*I'm not a professional nail artist hahaha
here's the final result.

Part 1
To divide your nails, use scotch tape :)
For the base, I used OPI Malaysian Mist. Let your base coat dry for about an hour and apply the tape on each nail ( carefully place it in the middle on a slanting line position). Apply the polish on the other side.

gently remove the tape

This is the end of part 1. whew!!! haahaha





Part 2



using your gold nail art pen draw 2 hearts as shown on photo 
(mysteriously sweet)


*using red pen create dots at the side of the line
*using violet pen draw a thunder-like design and shade the inner part with red pen
(passionately in love)







Hope you like it! Spread the Love on Valentines Day!!!

Lovegigi16

No comments:

Post a Comment