Friday, March 2, 2012

Semi Di Lino


Dry and damaged hair due to highlights and other dyes?

Try this!!!!

Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Diamante Illuminating Shine Lotion 0.43 oz.

the ultimate brilliance of diamonds

Apply entire contents of one vial to clean, towel-dried hair. Massage into hair delicately. This revitalizing no-rinse Micro crystalline treatment provides body, elasticity, and extreme shine and detangles instantly. Illuminating Shine Lotion closes the hair cuticle, leaves it smoother, silkier and glossier. Enriched with Vitamin F and Linseed Extract, from the first application, it closes the hair cuticle, leaves it smoother, silkier and glossier.

 My hair dresser at Ysabella's Salon used this product on my hair and I loved it. It leaves my hair with so much shine. 
It also smells GREAT.



Disclaimer: I'm not advertising for Ysabella's Salon. I am just sharing my reviews about this product. My first commitment is to you, dear readers, and with that is the promise that all my reviews here are unbiased and 100% my honest opinion.



Lovegigi16

1 comment: