Monday, March 5, 2012

My story behind Human Nature.




How I got hooked with human nature...

Last Christmas, I received a gift from my student, a citrus hand sanitizer and a tinted lip balm. I loved both of them so much that I asked for a catalog! I was amazed by the content of each product (100% organic) and the idea that buying could help people and the environment. I ordered sunflower beauty oil (50ml) and was happy with the result. After a week, I already used up to 75% of it!  I used it on my face, legs, feet, hair and even on my armpits :) I was wishing they could come up with a bigger bottle.

Last Feb. 2, after having lunch with a dear friend,  I was surprised to see their store!!! Impulsive me strikes again!!!  I went inside and hurray for me again, on the wall were my most favorite words at that moment "SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL bestseller UPSIZED to 100ml". I was so excited and tried everything on the testers area. I placed (in my basket) day and night moisturizers, deodorant, sunflower oil, lip balm, hand sanitizers and fem wash.


How I became a dealer...
 
 A friendly sales assistant came up and asked if  I wanted to buy all of it, of course!!! She told me if I wanted to be a dealer. A dealer? Hmmmmm?? OK? I've never thought about being one...so what are the benefits?
The lady said that I will pay P1,099 so I can get freebies. OK go!! I went home carrying the freebies and 10 catalogs. After trying the products I brought home I was really satisfied. I showed it to my family, friends and co-teachers. They started ordering sunflower oils, moisturizers, lip balms, make up, hand sanitizers and shampoo.
They can attest to how their products works!!! That is my story..... I love love looooove human nature :)
 
Another new discovery from Human Nature, their all natural deodorant with sunflower oil.

It's 100% natural so its safe to use. I have a friend and she has a tumor on her right breast, her doctor advised her to stop using deodorant (aluminum-based compounds) because they can stop the flow of sweat to the skin's surface. Antiperspirants contain harmful substances so better use organic instead. 


My dilemma:
During hot or active days, and since its not an antiperspirant, it makes my UA sweaty, but I still prefer to use this deo compared to other brands because its safe to use, contains sunflower oil that lightens and smooths my skin with no harmful chemicals. I just apply it twice a day and so far so good :) 



Disclaimer: I am not advertising for Human Heart Nature. The products that I have reviewed here are bought with my own money. My first commitment is to you, dear readers, and with that is the promise that all my reviews here are unbiased and 100% my honest opinion. :)


Lovegigi16

No comments:

Post a Comment