Saturday, March 10, 2012

Look for Less

I love to collect cute, edgy, strange, flirty and weird fashion rings, bangles
 and necklaces. They are fun, affordable and safe to wear (no need to worry about being robbed ) right? 


OK I have to stop, take a deep breath, close my eyes and
EEEEEPPP!!! OMG! I can't believe it's here!!!
 I am so so so excited to share with you guys our munting (little) business. My cousin and I decided to sell affordable fashion accessories. We named our shop "Looptopia Artisan" cute ayt? We waited and tracked the supplier's shipment for about a week, it was such a risk because we personally don't know him hahaha!!! So, yesterday afternoon my cousin texted me and told me the good news.


 sneak peak of some items that arrived 










floating hearts ring  


Cinderella's carriage double fingers ring





Statement necklace



  Nautical ring (anchor)





My favorite angel wings (sold out)



Lucky Dragon Necklace with Rhinestone






chrysanthemum layered necklace





 crown rings (4in1)



Big Peacock ring



braided bracelets



Accessories can take your simple outfit to a whole new level, by pairing it with a simple top, faded jeans, ballet flats, statement necklace, angel ring and a layered bracelet.
 Accessories can add interest to a plain look it's all about balancing everything out.


the look




meet the sellers

gigi and shawie :)

 Add us on facebook


Thanks for reading and don't forget to :) 
 Lovegigi16




No comments:

Post a Comment