Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kid-Friendly Recipe

 Every Sunday is our grocery day. My daughter, Katinka wants to experiment and she calls this,
Katinka's Fruity Ice Box Cake.



Little Miss at the grocery store



 THE INGREDIENTS ARE SO SIMPLE AND KID FRIENDLY TOO!!!


NISSIN WAFERS


DEL MONTE FRUIT COCKTAIL



GRAHAM CRACKERS



SUPER THICK VANILLA ICE CREAM


First layer- wafers


Second layer-vanilla ice cream.



Third layer- fruits


Fourth layer- wafers

Fifth layer- vanilla ice cream

Sixth layer- crushed grahams


Last layer- fruits









Hope you like my recipe :)
 LOVEKATINKA06
and
LOVEGIGI16







Yey!!! I won!!!Happy me with my summer 
bag and coupons from Robinsons.


Message from Mom
Teach your child to cook. Make it fun! Start simple with dessert recipes. Cooking is a good way to bond with your child. It is also a way to make your child so-called love meter increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment