Friday, March 2, 2012

Day and Night Moisturizers



Our face needs moisture for it to stay healthy. Face moisturizers add moisture without making our skin oily. I recommend HUMAN NATURE'S Day and Night moisturizing fluid (100% natural with 15 vitamins and minerals). It adds moisture without making my face oily, it keeps my skin well hydrated. Be very careful with what you use, some contains parabens, alcohol, artificial fragrances, dioxane and phenol carbonic acid . These are harmful chemicals that are commonly used. Check the label before buying one.
I have super dry and sensitive skin, whenever I sweat my face gets so itchy, red spots would start showing on my cheeks. It took me years to discover the perfect moisturizer for my problem.







DAYTIME











1. Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar for dry and sensitive skin

2. Moisturizing Day Fluid









I wash my face with Cetaphil gentle cleansing soap (bar) then apply human nature's moisturizing day fluid.












NIGHTTIME







1. Sunflower beauty oil
2. Cetaphil bar soap
3. Moisturizing night cream





I remove my make up (bb cream) with sunflower beauty oil. Then I wash my face with cetaphil soap and apply moisturizing night cream before I sleep.







Moisturizing Day Fluid
100% natural. It contains 15 vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin E, C, A, B1, B2, B5, D, Selenium, Lecithin, Zinc, Potassium, Iron, Calcium and Magnesium. It helps reduce the risk of sun damage and wrinkles. Your skin will love you for it.



Moisturizing Night Cream
with plant collagen, helps stimulate the regeneration of your skin and infuses with maximum moisture while you sleep.








Just a friendly reminder :)

If you want to have young looking skin that is soft, glowing, and free from premature wrinkles, don’t forget to put on your facial moisturizer. And remember, water isn't absorbed by our skin. Lotions repair the barrier so skin can moisturize itself. Don't use night cream during the day, night creams work best at nighttime.


Keep smiling :)

Lovegigi16









1 comment:

  1. Nice:) can you blog about your skin care routine? And products you use,, thanks! We have the same skin type kasi :)

    ReplyDelete